- Geelong have extended their deal with Ford through the end of 2020.
- Adelaide have signed a 3 year deal with Hertz to be their match ball sponsor.
- Adelaide have signed a 2 year deal with MJ Bale to be their official suit sponsor
- Carlton have signed a 2 year deal with ZTE to be their official ball sponsor
- St Kilda have signed a 3 year deal with Pepper to be a major jumper sponsor
- Canberra have signed Austbrokers Canberra to be a front of jersey sponsor for the Nines.
- Canberra have signed TTM security as a front of jersey sponsor
- Cronulla have signed Hydralyte as their official hydration partner for the 2016 season
- The Newcastle Knights and NSW Mining have agreed to extend their partnership, signing a three-year extension.
- Sydney FC have agreed a deal with major sponsor StarTrack to become the club’s principal jersey of shirt sponsor for their 2016 AFC Champions League campaign. StarTrack branding will be on the front of the club’s playing shirts and training kits
- NAB Has signed a four year deal ending 2019, to be the official banking partner of the Aleague;