- Broncos d Sharks: Crowd: 11,493 @ Southern Cross Group Stadium
- Thu TV
#NRLSharksBroncos #Nine #9Gem #WWOS 894k (Metro 545k Regional 349k)
- Thu STV
#FoxSports #NRLSharksBroncos 231k #MattyJohns 110k
- The St George Illawarra Dragons have received a major boost with the announcement of Bingo Industries’ increased partnership involvement in 2017.
- Super Rugby – Force v Reds @ nib Stadium – attendance 7,008
- Thu TV – FORCE V REDS 38,000
- JLT Series: Brisbane Lions d Western Bulldogs: Crowd: 4,901 @ Etihad Stadium
- Thu STV – BULLDOGS V BRIS 79,000
- Adelaide Crows tonight told their AFM the Club’s statutory loss was $1,346,077.
- West Coast Eagles produce a 7.773 million profit (after 3.8m rent & 2.275m royalties. See our list and links here.
- AFL, players close to pay deal after year of bitter wrangling
- ESSENDON has rocketed up the cost of the cheapest seat at this year’s Anzac Day clash against Collingwood by 50 per cent — to $60. While the AFL has frozen general admission tickets at $25 for all games at the MCG and Etihad Stadium for a fourth straight season, reserved seat prices — determined by clubs — have gone up for some fixtures.
- BRISBANE’S monopoly on women’s footy is on shaky ground with Gold Coast CEO Mark Evans declaring the Suns will fight like hell to get a licence.
- AFL chief executive Gillon McLachlan — amid more-pressing issues such as restructuring his AFL executive team — soon will put a full stop to the Port Adelaide-Gold Coast jumper fight ahead of their Shanghai clash.