- Key figures from Australia’s eSports industry have welcomed the AFL’s proposed move into the $1.2 billion competitive video gaming scene, while a leading gamer insists the pursuit is physically and mentally draining.
- PORT Adelaide president David Koch is convinced the Power will play an AFL game in China for at least the next five years. And he adds the Power — more so than the AFL — will decide next season’s opponent in Shanghai and what it wears.
- Port Adelaide’s brawl with Gold Coast on China AFL jumper is nothing compared with what is coming with Collingwood in 2020 at Ports 150th anniversary
- Melbourne Victory defender Jason Geria and former Socceroo Tony Vidmar have thrown their support behind Canberra’s expansion bid.
- FORMER rugby league star and wealthy Sydney businessman Benny Elias has called on the NRL to consider buying the struggling Channel Ten for $100m. Elias told The Daily Telegraph that the NRL should have the necessary money for the sale and that matches would be shared between TEN and Fox Sports.