- AFL: St Kilda d GWS Giants: Crowd: 21,160 @ Etihad Stadium
- Fri TV
#AFL #AFLSaintsGiants Seven/7mate 571k (Syd 33k Mel 305k Bri 29k Ade 109k Per 95k)
- Fri STV
#AFL #FoxFooty #AFLSaintsGiants 276k (Metro 213k: Syd 18k Mel 118k Bri 18k Ade 21k Per 39k)
- Western Bulldogs hope Ballarat clash persuades state government to boost Eureka Stadium’s capacity
- Melbourne report 40,000 members
- How Andrew Demetriou took the AFL Commission’s major focus from football to business
- Kangaroos d New Zealand: Crowd: 18,535 @ GIO Stadium
- Fri TV
#AnzacTest #RoosKiwis Nine/9Gem 860k (Syd 433k Mel 50k Bri 343k Ade 13k Per 21k)
- Fri TV Women’s Rugby League Test Jillaroos v Silver Ferns
#RoosFerns Nine/9Gem 312k (Metro 179k Regional 133k)
- Newcastle Knights reports 12,983 Members
- CRONULLA chairman Damian Keogh has been forced to stand down from his role at the Sharks. Police have charged Keogh for possessing a prohibited drug after he was found with a bag of white powder at a Woolloomooloo venue last night.
- THE NRL’s salary cap uncertainty shows no signs of ending after the Rugby League Players’ Association delivered a $10 million counter offer to the game’s governing body. For the first time The Saturday Telegraph can reveal the RLPA wants a $10 million salary cap and a guaranteed 29 per cent revenue share of the game’s profits.
- Brisbane City have just announced they are bidding for an
#ALeague licence. Team to be based out of Ballymore
- Ballymore in sights as Brisbane poised to get a second A-League soccer team
- FA to review partnership with betting companies, says chairman Greg Clarke
- GAMBLING advertising on TV and radio during live sport will be banned and $130 million in broadcast licences will be abolished in next week’s federal Budget. And fewer major sporting fixtures will be shown on free-to-air TV in the $445 million shake-up of media laws.