NRL Sponsorship News and Updates
- Coates (Finals series sponsor)
- The Auckland Nines will feature a new naming rights sponsor for 2016 – Downer Group. The multi-award winning tournament will now be known as the Downer NRL Auckland Nines and will be played on February 6th and 7th at Eden Park.
- National Storage have signed a four year deal with Brisbane Brroncos.The four-year deal will see National Storage act as a premier partner of the club until 2019. The company’s logo will feature on the back of the Broncos’ home and away playing jerseys for the duration of that period.
- Canberra have signed Austbrokers Canberra to be a front of jersey sponsor for the Nines.
- TTM Security will become a front of jersey sponsor
- Denman Prospect – Two year deal involves the branding of Capital Estate Developments’ suburban project Denman Prospect being visible on the club’s playing shorts and training apparel for the 2016 and 2017 NRL seasons.
- Brydens lawyers (membership partner)
- The Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs have received a major energy boost with OPAL Solar upgrading their involvement to become a sponsor featuring on the bottom back of jerseys for the next two seasons.
- Global Road Technologies, resigned for another year through 2016
- TFH Hire Services, resigned as a front of jersey sponsor for another 2 years through 2017.
- Channel 9 Gold Coast, renewing for a further 2 years, through 2017.
- Village Roadshow Theme Parks has joined the NRL’s Gold Coast Titans as their official membership partner.
- The Manly Sea Eagles have sealed a new major partnership with Coco Joy with the coconut water drink brand replacing Kaspersky as the club’s major parter. A division of global FMCG brand, FAL Food and Beverages, Coco Joy’s partnership runs for three years from 2016 to 2018. Coco Joy’s branding will be on the club’s key front of jersey position, an upgrade on their sleeve position.
- Manly have completed a partnership with telecommunications manufacturer ZTE, with ZTE branding to be visible on the club’s playing sleeve.
- Manly has had Kyocera upgrade their club partnership from shorts partner to the jersey for the 2016 NRL season.
- Huntlee has become a major sponsor of the Newcastle Knights for the next three seasons. The deal will see the Huntlee logo in the sternum position of the Newcastle Knights jersey, the place usually reserved for the kit manufacturer.
- The Newcastle Knights and NSW Mining have agreed to extend their partnership, signing a three-year extension.
- New Zealand Warriors have announced a three year extension to their deal with Harvey Norman. An added major aspect to the new deal is the two organisations combining to launch the nationwide Harvey Norman Community Warriors.
- North Queensland have signed a three year deal with Ville Resort-Casino who will be the club’s new sleeve sponsor.
- North Queensland have renewed JLT (Jardine Lloyd Thompson) as their front of shorts sponsor for a further two seasons.
- North Queensland have signed Westfund as their official Health fund for the next three season.
- Penrith Panthers have signed an off-season sponsorship with VIA Network to become the club’s official training partner through to the end of the 2018 NRL season. The logo of VIA Careers, the employment and recruitment arm of VIA Network, will appear on the lower back of all Panthers jerseys for the next three seasons.