- Partnership with Peform for digital media will continue until 2018
- Football Federation Australia has partnered with tyre manufacturer Continental Tyres in a multi-year-deal. As a part of the deal, Continental Tyres will activate its partnership through the Socceroos, A-League, FFA Cup and MiniRoos.
- NAB Has signed a four year deal ending 2019, to be the official banking partner of the Aleague;
- The FFA have announced an extension of its partnership with Qantas. Qantas is the long term official airline of Australia’s two senior national teams, the Socceroos and Westfield Matildas, but has now increased its sponsorship to also include the Hyundai A-League and Westfield W-League.
- Travelstore for 2015/16 season
- Adelaide have been offered a $15,000 sponsorship by the SA Government for its 2016 ACL campaign, which a further $100, 000 if the club advances into the group stages.
Central Coast Mariners
- Signed a partnership with Central coast Tourism
- Signed a 1 year deal with Universal LED Lighting (shorts sponsor)
- Central Coast Mariners have secured a partnership with Telstra with the telco becoming the club’s membership partner for at least the next two A-League seasons.
- Alcatel Onetouch (1 year sponsorship for 2015/16 season)
- Inspiration Paint (jersey sponsor for 2015/16 season)
- Linebreak (compression sponsor 2015/16 season)
- Australian Careers Business College deal extended for a further two years.
- PCC Lawyers (sleeve and shorts sponsor) for 2015/16
- Sydney FC have agreed a deal with major sponsor StarTrack to become the club’s principal jersey of shirt sponsor for their 2016 AFC Champions League campaign. StarTrack branding will be on the front of the club’s playing shirts and training kits
Western Sydney Wanderers
- Mitsubish Electric (two year extension signed through 208/19)
- The Coffee Emporium has become membership partner
- Western Sydney University deal has been extended for a further three years.
- Western Sydney Wanderers have signed a multi year deal with wagering firm, Betting Club. The deal will see betting.club take up several signage, digital and PR-related opportunities within and around the club, including corporate function appearances with a focus on responsible engagement with fans on game day.