- The Australian Rugby Union have signed a deal with training and recovery equipment brand Blackroll. Blackroll will be the official supplier of athletic training, physio and recovery tools for the Wallabies.
- The ACT Brumbies have renewed a multi-year partnership with Land Rover Australia. Under the agreement Land Rover Australia will retain its place as the official automotive partner of the Brumbies and will continue to feature on the left sleeve of all playing jerseys, as well as having access to additional marketing assets across the club.
- Australian Super Rugby side ACT Brumbies have announced a new partnership with the University of Canberra for the first time in three years. The new one-year deal will see the university’s branding move to the back of the Brumbies’ matchday jerseys for the 2017 Super Rugby season.
- Land Rover Australia have signed a second rugby partnership in less than a week, this time becoming a platinum partner of Super Rugby’s Melbourne Rebels. The Land Rover logo will feature on the Rebel’s playing and training kits for the 2016 Super Rugby season.
- Melbourne Rebels have signed a new partnership with La Trobe University. La Trobe will be the Rebels official tertiary education partner, supporting partner of the Rebels Community Program and both partners will collaborate in research, sports science and education.
- Melbourne Rebels have signed technology provider Interactive for one season. The IT company’s branding will be visible on the front of the Melbourne Rebels’ playing shorts, the club’s laptops, LED signage at home games and also manage and administer the franchise’s website.
- The NSW Waratahs have extended their partnership with Volvo for another three years.
- The Waratahs will officially be sponsored by Ray white for another season.
- NSW Waratahs have inked a renewal with their major partner financial services company CMC Markets for a fourth consecutive year. CMC Markets will have in-stadia signage as well as its branding being visible on the playing sleeves of the Waratahs squad.
- Queensland Reds have signed a three-year sponsorship deal with business services provider Smartgroup. The partnership will see the logo of Smartgroup subsidiary Smartsalary appear on the playing shorts of the Reds.