- Aggregate video streams (excluding Live Pass domestic streaming) of 123 million, up 21 per cent (2014; 84 million, up 23 per cent)
- Aggregate monthly unique visitors of 104 million, up 8.5 per cent.
- Nielsen online monthly unique audience measurement for the AFL Network (clubs and AFL) ranked the AFL as the No. 1 digital sporting network throughout the entire season. Additionally, when Smartphone and Tablet analytics through the Nielsen
measurement system were provided for the first time in August, September,
October and November, the AFL Network ranked as the No. 1 digital sporting network for those devices.
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Weibo) grew by 36 per cent to have more than .53 million followers.
- The total number of downloads of the AFL Live App, AFL Fantasy App and club apps totals more than 4.7 million (3.8 million same time last year). Importantly, and aside from just downloads, the engagement metrics for our apps have also grown.
- International Digital Rights revenue associated with our WatchAFL service grew by more than 20 per cent, with subscriptions up by a similar percentage.
- A unique audience of over 26 million visiting the NRL digital network in 2015.
- Over 28 million video streams on the NRL network in 2015.
- More than 60 million video views generated across the NRLs official facebook account in 2015