The Seven Network and Fox Sports will broadcast the Australian summer of cricket for the next six years after signing a deal with Cricket Australia worth $1.182 billion.
- Seven takes over the free-to-air rights from the Nine and Ten networks and will broadcast 23 Rebel Women’s BBL games each season, and all Commonwealth Bank women’s internationals .
- The deal represents the first time that all women’s international matches are guaranteed to be shown on free-to-air television.
- Fox Sports will also show the matches that will be broadcast on free-to-air by Seven – all women’s internationals, and 23 WBBL games – as part of a deal that includes a dedicated Fox Sports cricket channel.
- The 36 WBBL games not shown on Seven and Fox Sports will be live streamed on Cricket Network through cricket.com.au and the CA Live App.
- The Belinda Clark Medal Night will be broadcast live on both Seven and Fox Sports.