– A 360 per cent increase in television content to 1140 hours per year.
– Unprecedented breadth of coverage and content; new production innovation; prime time promotion.
– Six major events – the Clipsal 500 Adelaide, Townsville 500, Wilson Security Sandown 500, Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000, the Gold Coast 600 and the Sydney 500 – live on TEN and simulcast in High Definition on FOX SPORTS.
– Every practice, ARMOR ALL Qualifying session, ARMOR ALL Top Ten Shootout and race live, in High Definition and ad-break free (excluding Bathurst) on FOX SPORTS.
– Highlights program including every race, Sundays at 4pm, on TEN, one hour highlights packages on ONE in prime time on Saturdays and Sundays at 8.30pm, and on TEN on Saturdays and Sundays at 11.30pm.
– Return of the highly popular motorsport panel show RPM on TEN; plus magazine shows V8Xtra and Motorsport 360 on FOX SPORTS.
– All races live and on demand on Foxtel Play and Foxtel Go; Foxtel Play and Foxtel Go to provide unique and rich content to portable devices.
– Daily highlights of every race on www.tenplay.com.au, plus special features and unique content.
– Foxtel and FOX SPORTS to launch triple play packages later this year.
V8 Supercars fans will enjoy more than three times the overall content after further details of the 2015-2020 media rights were revealed.
The record $241 million deal, the largest in the history of the sport, delivers sustainability to the teams that drive the sport and also provides unparalleled access for fans domestically and internationally.
It was revealed today that there would be 1140 hours of broadcast television across FOX SPORTS and Ten Network from next year.
That represents a 360 per cent increase in high octane TV, meaning more V8 Supercars more often and in more places.
Six major events – the Clipsal 500 Adelaide, Townsville 500, Wilson Security Sandown 500, Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000, the Gold Coast 600 and the Sydney 500 – will be broadcast live and in full on TEN and simulcast ad-break free (with the exception of Bathurst) in HD on FOX SPORTS. All remaining events will be aired live and exclusive on FOX SPORTS, ad-break free and in HD.
FOX SPORTS race coverage will offer fans unprecedented access to the teams and drivers with optional camera angles, audio, and real-time statistics accessible to viewers via the red button functionality. All practice, ARMOR ALL qualifying and ARMOR ALL Top Ten Shootouts will also be LIVE and ad-break free on FOX SPORTS.