20.04.23 – Sponsorship Updates – AFL, NBL, NRL
A Weekly round up of club and league sponsorship announcements, as sourced from club and league websites, and some media.
- As Australia’s premier sports bar and grill, The Sporting Globe delivers the best sport-watching experience for its patrons across 19 venues nationally.
- Geelong Football Club is excited to announce a new partnership with Asahi Lifestyle Beverages, named as an Official Partner of the Cats.
- North Melbourne is pleased to announce a new three-year partnership with Australia’s most trusted paint brand Dulux.
- Melbourne Victory is pleased to announce that Replay Denim will be the Club’s Official Lifestyle Clothing Partner for the remainder of the season.
- Melbourne Victory is pleased to announce that My Dream RV will be the Front of Shirt Partner for the Club’s Academy teams for the 2023 season.
- The Hungry Jack’s NBL and Coles Express NBL1 are pleased to announce JBL as the Official Audio Partner of both leagues.
- The Brisbane Broncos are excited to announce a new partnership with global fitness giants World Gym.
- The Dolphins have welcomed Brisbane law firm Gnech and Associates Lawyers as the official Legal Practice Partner of the new NRL club.
- Australian-owned adventure brand KickAss Products partnership with the North Queensland Toyota Cowboys ‘bolted out of the sheds’ at last weekend’s home game, with the brand featuring prominently on the squad’s playing kit.
- Leading property development and construction company Deicorp has reaffirmed its commitment to the Dragons by extending its partnership with the club until the end of the 2025 season.
- Netball SA and the Adelaide Thunderbirds are proud to announce a new corporate partnership with Cobb’s Hill Estate for the 2023 and 2024 seasons.
- NETBALL Queensland and the Queensland Firebirds are thrilled to extend their official partnership with Demi International for a second year.