NRL and Origin
- 116,205,132 – cumulative television audience across NRL Telstra Premiership (Incl. Finals)
- 9.57 million – viewers across Holden State of Origin series
- 3.52 million – viewers watched Origin Game One – Top Program in 2018
- 1.85m for inaugural NRLW season Cumulative audience
- 67,948 – Highest average audience of any women’s football code in 2018
- Cumulative peak audience of more than 919,711 for inaugural Holden Women’s State of Origin
The Intrust Super Premiership NSW also enjoyed a successful season after a combined two million viewers tuned in to watch the matches on free-to-air broadcaster Channel Nine and pay TV FOX SPORTS.