In just its first series, the league has grown its free-to-air television audience by more than 40%, according to the Guardian.
- Biggest crowd: 11,871 – Swifts v Firebirds/Giants v Lightning double-header at Qudos Bank Arena on 27 May
- Most-watched game: 308,000 peak TV audience for Vixens v Magpies, opening round on 18 February
- 43% more viewers tuned into Super Netball on Saturday nights on GEM, than did to ANZ Championship fixtures across 2016.
- An average 106,000 viewers per match nationally [total metropolitan and regional viewers] compared to 74,000 viewers nationally last year in the regular season.
- A total of 206,726 attended home and away matches in 2017, an average of just over 4,200 per game; above a pass mark for netball historically. That compares to 220,355 for all games last year. The first four Super Netball games in February attracted 19,559 spectators – and were watched by 850,000 on TV.