This week in sponsors and partnerships – A-league, AFL, NBL, Netball and NRL
- Western United will enter into an historic partnership with Sharp Extensive IT as the technology giant becomes the Club’s first ever front of shirt sponsor in the Liberty A-League Women.
- Sydney FC are thrilled to welcome recruitment specialists Labour Connect to the Club as an official partner in Season 2022/23.
- Melbourne Victory is pleased to announce that Dulux will be extending its partnership with the Club for a further two seasons.
- Hawthorn Football Club is proud to announce a lucrative long-term partnership with leading sports apparel company ISC.
- Western Sydney University will extend its support of the GIANTS to become the major partner of the club’s AFLW program.
- METRICON Stadium will have a new name by the end of the year with the Gold Coast Suns losing two long-time sponsors on agreements worth millions of dollars.
- Global sports footwear and clothing giant New Balance has today formally become the official apparel sponsor of the West Coast Eagles.
- Tasmania JackJumpers will add another layer of support this season with a new partnership with BASE Compression.
- Hoops Capital, which encompasses both the Sydney Kings and Sydney Flames, is delighted to announce they’ve partnered with fully digital used car dealership Carma for the 2022-23 season.
- The Adelaide 36ers are proud to announce a corporate partnership with Never Never Distilling Co for the NBL23 season.
- The @AussieDiamonds have secured a $15 million dollar partnership with Visit Victoria which will run from 2023 – 2027.
- A new collaboration between the North Queensland Toyota Cowboys and Kenilworth Dairies is set to shake up dairy cabinets in Coles stores from Mackay to Cairns.
- Award-winning childcare provider Sesame Lane has formed a partnership with the Dolphins as they set for their entry to the NRL competition.
- The Sharks and Classic Sportswear can announce an exclusive partnership, beginning in 2023 and running through until the end of the 2026 NRL season.
- The Parramatta Eels are proud to announce a new multi-year partnership with Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers, who will become the Official Legal Partner of the Parramatta Eels.
- The Gold Coast Titans are proud to announce Smile Street Dental and Implant Centre will be joining the club as the official dental and mouthguard partner for the 2023 season.
- Westpac has announced a new partnership with the NRL. As the NRL’s official bank and payment platform, Westpac will provide equal financial support for the men’s and women’s competitions with a committed dollar-for-dollar investment.