Free to Air Coverage
- The deal is for 2 years.
- Network Ten will show the 7.30pm live game on Saturday night on secondary channel One, as well as all finals.
- Network Ten will also show Socceroos friendlies from 2018 (rights currently held by Nine and Fox)
- Network Ten will take a direct Foxsports feed for its coverage. Under the deal TEN will take the entire Fox Sports presentation, including Fox Sports branding and advertising partners.
- Network Ten will pay no additional funds to the FFA, but will pay a fee to Foxsports for its content, who in turn will pay the FFA $2 million for the FTA broadcast rights.
- The matches shown on One will also be streamed through Tenplay. They will also be streamed on Foxtel Go.
Pay TV Coverage
- This is a 6 year deal
- $310 million cash (+ possible $2 million for FTA rights)
- $36 million contra
- Foxsports will show every game live. The deal ensures broadcasting all A-League, Socceroos, Matildas, W-League and FFA Cup games over the next six years.
- All games streamed live over Foxtel Go and Foxtel Play.
- 100 A-league games will be broadcast on Sky
- Phoenix games will be broadcast live.
- New TV deal for football (FFA)
- Ten gets Saturday night A-league (DeciderTV)
- Channel 10, Fox to take Australian football to more fans than ever (Foxsports)
- A-league moves to Network 10 (SMH)
- Ten signs 2 year A-league deal (TVTonight)
- Ten secures A-league simulcast deal (Adnews)
- Foxsports nabs Aleague, Socceroos rights (Tvtonight)
- New FFA deal to give Football boost (Foxtel)
- The A-league returns! (Sky)