- United Petroleum has renegotiated its partnership with Collingwood, extending its commitment for a further five years. (Match ball, VFL sole sponsor)
- Central Coast Mariners have secured a partnership with Telstra with the telco becoming the club’s membership partner for at least the next two A-League seasons.
- Football Federation Australia has partnered with tyre manufacturer Continental Tyres in a multi-year-deal. As a part of the deal, Continental Tyres will activate its partnership through the Socceroos, A-League, FFA Cup and MiniRoos.
- Land Rover Australia have signed a second rugby partnership in less than a week, this time becoming a platinum partner of Super Rugby’s Melbourne Rebels. The Land Rover logo will feature on the Rebel’s playing and training kits for the 2016 Super Rugby season.
- The ACT Brumbies have renewed a multi-year partnership with Land Rover Australia. Under the agreement Land Rover Australia will retain its place as the official automotive partner of the Brumbies and will continue to feature on the left sleeve of all playing jerseys, as well as having access to additional marketing assets across the club.
- Super Rugby club Western Force have secured a renewal with current apparel provider, BLK, for a further four seasons, to the end of 2019.
- National Storage have signed a four year deal with Brisbane Brroncos.The four-year deal will see National Storage act as a premier partner of the club until 2019. The company’s logo will feature on the back of the Broncos’ home and away playing jerseys for the duration of that period.
- Melbourne based apparel brand Star Athletic have completed their first NRL kit deal, securing a partnership with Melbourne Storm in a five year deal. As the official apparel partner of the Storm, Star will supply the club with all playing jerseys and an entire range of training kits.
- The Manly Sea Eagles have sealed a new major partnership with Coco Joy with the coconut water drink brand replacing Kaspersky as the club’s major parter. A division of global FMCG brand, FAL Food and Beverages, Coco Joy’s partnership runs for three years from 2016 to 2018. Coco Joy’s branding will be on the club’s key front of jersey position, an upgrade on their sleeve position.
- Manly have completed a partnership with telecommunications manufacturer ZTE, with ZTE branding to be visible on the club’s playing sleeve.
- Manly has had Kyocera upgrade their club partnership from shorts partner to the jersey for the 2016 NRL season.
- Penrith Panthers have signed an off-season sponsorship with VIA Network to become the club’s official training partner through to the end of the 2018 NRL season. The logo of VIA Careers, the employment and recruitment arm of VIA Network, will appear on the lower back of all Panthers jerseys for the next three seasons.
- Huntlee has become a major sponsor of the Newcastle Knights for the next three seasons. The deal will see the Huntlee logo in the sternum position of the Newcastle Knights jersey, the place usually reserved for the kit manufacturer.