- Fielders have upgraded their support for Port Adelaide by becoming a principal partner for the next two years. As part of the deal, Fielders branding will feature on Port Adelaide’s training, pre-season and gameday warm-up ball.
The Adelaide Football Club has extended its long standing partnership with Foodland Supermarkets. The proudly South Australian company has been with the Crows since the start and the partnership will enter its 26th season after Foodland signed a new three-year deal.
- The FFA have announced an extension of its partnership with Qantas. Qantas is the long term official airline of Australia’s two senior national teams, the Socceroos and Westfield Matildas, but has now increased its sponsorship to also include the Hyundai A-League and Westfield W-League.
- Sydney FC have renewed their partnership with premium partner The Income Tax Professionals (ITP) for a further two seasons. The deal will see the ITP logo appear on the front of Sydney FC’s home and away playing shorts until June 2018, with ITP also receiving signage rights, hospitality and ticketing for all home Hyundai A-League matches.
- Canberra – Two year deal involves the branding of Capital Estate Developments’ suburban project Denman Prospect being visible on the club’s playing shorts and training apparel for the 2016 and 2017 NRL seasons.
- Village Roadshow Theme Parks has joined the NRL’s Gold Coast Titans as their official membership partner.