- Adelaide have announced that Balfours will replace Momentum Energy as their coaching partner for 2016.
- Brisbane has announced that a new sponsorship for the Preseason with the Simon Black Football Academy. The Simon Black Academy is Australia’s first private footy academy for young men and women age 16 or over who want to take their football to an elite level whilst completing further studies.
- Essendon has announced that Fujitsu has reaffirmed its sponsorship of the club despite the various findings and penalties.
- Port Adelaide have announced a three year partnership with BankSA. The cornerstone of the partnership will centre on BankSA providing financial services support to the club, while working together to deliver exclusive benefits to Power Members and BankSA customers.
- Adelaide have been offered a $15,000 sponsorship by the SA Government for its 2016 ACL campaign, which a further $100, 000 if the club advances into the group stages.
- Western Sydney Wanderers have signed a multi year deal with wagering firm, Betting Club. The deal will see betting.club take up several signage, digital and PR-related opportunities within and around the club, including corporate function appearances with a focus on responsible engagement with fans on game day.
- New Zealand Warriors have announced a three year extension to their deal with Harvey Norman. An added major aspect to the new deal is the two organisations combining to launch the nationwide Harvey Norman Community Warriors.
- The Auckland Nines will feature a new naming rights sponsor for 2016 – Downer Group. The multi-award winning tournament will now be known as the Downer NRL Auckland Nines and will be played on February 6th and 7th at Eden Park.