Skip to content
- Thu AFL – Cartlton v Richmond at the MCG – 73,137 for the opening game of the 2017 season
- Thu TV Seven/7mate National 792k, Metro 591k (Syd 19k Mel 372k Bri 24k Ade 104k Per 73k) Regional 201k (Vic 100k Tas 51k)
- Thu AFL STV – AFL CARLTON V RICHMOND FOX FOOTY 269,000
- BBL and A-League bid success prove Tasmania deserves stand-alone AFL team
- AFL powerhouse Hawthorn — which in 2015 reaped $22.6 million from unlucky punters at two gambling venues — must pay $66,838 to charity for operating poker machines without a gambling licence.
- ETIHAD Stadium ground staff have replaced a third of the playing surface ahead of Saturday’s Melbourne-St Kilda clash. The stadium has just six days to replace the grass coverage after two Adele concerts last weekend.
- the Sydney Swans have announced new partnerships with Nike, Dexus, and Science in Sport (SiS). As part of their deal with Nike, the players and coaches of the Australian Football League (AFL) team will have access to the company’s competition apparel, and the Nike Pro range. Dexus, a Sydney-based property group, will offer the club its expertise in creating effective work spaces, while SiS will fuel the Swans with its range of sports nutrition products.
- Geelong Cats have announced a three-year partnership with Willow Ware, a manufacturer of plastic goods.
- Thu Soccer00s – Iraq v Australia – 3,270 at PAS Stadium (Tehran)
- Thu TV 9GO! 130k (Syd 40k Syd 29k Bri 30k Ade 14k Per 18k)
- Thu WCQ STV: SOCCEROOS V IRAQ FOX SPORTS 50 84,000
- Thursday News Headlines – March 23rd, 2017
- Wednesday News Headlines – March 29th, 2017