- 2017 ACL – Western Sydney v Shanghai SIPG – 5,271 at Campbelltown
- 2017 ACL – Brisbane v Ulsan Hyundai – 3,245 at Suncorp Stadium
- Sydney FC’s longest serving chief executive will step down from his role during the off-season, after Tony Pignata announced his departure from the club on Wednesday.
- Carlton president Mark LoGiudice has denied the club could be forced to seek financial aid from the AFL following the impending withdrawal of its major sponsor CareerOne, the registered training organisation chaired by former AFL boss Andrew Demetriou. In a disastrous turn of events for the Blues the club is facing a black hole of more than $1 million after a major client of CareerOne was suspended pending a Federal Government audit.
- A new report by Nielsen has revealed that 11.2 million Australians visited online content related to the sports category via any device during the month of March 2017, up eight per cent compared to February 2017. However, it should be said the report coincided with the launch of both the NRL and AFL seasons.