- Kayo will stream AFL Sydney’s match of the round in the Men’s and Women’s Premier Division competitions live and on-demand throughout Season 2021.
- Two AFL Sydney matches a week will be accessible via Kayo Freebies
NPL (football, various states)
NSWRL (NSW Cup)
The NSWRL is thrilled to announce the launch of NSWRL TV which will see Rugby League fans across the state treated to a live stream of all the action from more than 100 games across all competitions in 2021.
The dedicated channel for all NSWRL matches and content will be housed on the NSWRL Facebook page and will live stream games from the opening round of Junior Representatives on 6 February.
The competitions to be live streamed include the Harold Matthews Cup, Andrew Johns Cup, SG Ball Cup, Harvey Norman Tarsha Gale Cup, Laurie Daley Cup, Harvey Norman NSW Women’s Premiership, NSW Cup as well as Group competitions in regional NSW.
Queensland Rugby League (Intrust Super Cup)
- Double headers will be a feature of the new programming, with talent from the women’s BHP Premiership and other statewide competitions to be showcased before the Intrust Super Cup broadcast as well.
- Fans can watch these games on a variety of platforms including 9Now, QRL’s official website (qrl.com.au), the Intrust Super Cup app as well as on the NRL Network.
- Channel 9 and Fox Sports will simulcast the 2021 Intrust Super Cup grand final as well as one finals match during each week of the play-offs featuring the top eight teams
- One exclusive Saturday Intrust Super Cup game each weekend through Kayo Freebies
- You can stream the Intrust Super Cup’s Sunday match of the week live and free on 9Now.
- Clubs are now blocked from their own streaming of matches.
In 2018, the SANFL has extended its broadcast partnership with Channel Seven, ensuring that a SANFL Statewide Super League game of the week will be televised live until the end of 2021. One match a week will be broadcast on 7 and streamed on 7plus
Shute Shield and Hospital Challenge Cup
The rivalry and tribalism of Club Rugby is also included in the the ARUs landmark deal with Nine, which will see every match from two of Australia’s oldest premier Rugby competitions – the Shute Shield in New South Wales and the Hospital Challenge Cup in Queensland – on Stan.
In April 2021 it was announced that Foxtel and Kayo would join Seven in broadcasting the VFL. This includes
- Seven will broadcast the VFL’s match of the day live on Sundays and fans will also be able to livestream it via Seven’s BVOD platform, 7plus
- Kayo will cover at least two additional matches live every round on Kayo Freebies (no paywall). It will carry three matches in each of the first two rounds to kick off the season.
- And the VFL will hit the airwaves of Fox Footy with a Thursday night match live on Fox Footy in the weeks when there is no AFL Thursday night game – simulcast on Kayo, Foxtel Go, Foxtel Now.
- The WAFL and The West Australian are live streaming up to four games a weekend across the WAFL Club Facebook pages and thewest.com.au.
- Channel 7 will broadcast 20 games across 2021, including the WAFL Grand Final, WAFLW Grand Final & WAFL Colts Grand Final.