With the pandemic continuing to impact all areas of operations, the result reflects a collective effort from everyone associated with the Club but in particular members, and corporate and hospitality partners, whose support has been steadfast.
Speaking at the Annual Members Meeting, Adelaide Chairman John Olsen said operating costs had also been well managed amidst the uncertain times, while highlighting a number of key contributors which underscored Adelaide’s financial stability. These included, but are not limited to, the following:
- Cash operating profit of $3.59m compared to a loss of $411,675 in 2020
- Statutory operating profit of $1.24m compared to last year’s loss of $2.84m
- A 25 percent increase in revenue to $48.11m
- Full investment in both men’s and women’s football programs
- Football-first approach solidified with sale of baseball and esports franchises
- Membership increased by 10 percent to 60,232