- Senior sources close to the high-level negotiations say Seven West Media and Foxtel (which owns streaming service Kayo) believe they are close to a deal which is being reviewed by the lawyers and could be announced as early as Monday.
- A legend of Australian football says Port Adelaide and the Crows’ Showdown rivalry is the best in the game. So why does the AFL’s free-to-air telecaster ignore it?
- After more than a century, a proud country football and netball club is folding. Its demise tells a bigger story about rural Australia.
- Australian wine company Bird in Hand has joined the Sydney Swans as the Premier Partner of the Sydney Swans AFLW Team, the AFLW Coaches Partner and the Official Wine of the football club.
- The NBL will deliver a dynamic & engaging viewing experience to even bigger audiences through a new three-year production partnership with JAM TV