- Tanunda, located 75km north of the CBD, is firming to stage a game during the second edition of the Gather Round football festival, to be held in April.
- With the main grand stand up, grass on the pitch down and flood lights in place; progress is steadily being made at Tarneit
- Work will begin on the Penrith Panthers’ new $309 million stadium at the end of next season. the project will be scaled back from a Commbank Stadium level of capacity
- Remember the drama from earlier this year when Allianz Stadium joint tenants Sydney FC covered up the ‘Home of the Sydney Roosters’ sign with a $150 Bunning tarpaulin. Well, FIFA is about to do the same thing.
- Rugby league is about to face its toughest television ratings battle with hopelessly out-of-form NRL teams going up against serious opposition
- Channel 7 insiders are suggesting the Matildas will attract a national audience of more than three million viewers – higher than State of Origin – for the first soccer World Cup game this country has hosted.
- As the excitement for the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 reaches fever pitch, Commonwealth Bank and creative agency GHO Sydney have launched a new brand sponsorship campaign ‘For all the goals we share’