This week in sponsors and partnerships – AFL, A-league, ARU, NBL, NRL
November 12, 2022
- The AFL has ended its 30+ year sponsorship with major beverage partner Coca-Cola. It is expected Schweppes will become new beverage partner from 2023. The league has been tipped to enter a new major deal with Schweppes Australia.
A-league and Football
- Adelaide United is proud to announce it has partnered with PH8 as the Club’s official water partner for the next three years.
- Adelaide United will once again partner with the Australian Defence Force (ADF), this season to commemorate Remembrance Day.
- Melbourne Victory is pleased to announce that Corpay, a FLEETCOR® (NYSE: FLT) brand and global leader in business payments has extended its partnership to feature on the Club’s Men’s and Women’s off-field apparel for the 2022/23 season.
- Football Australia has partnered with the LEGO Group in a 3 year sponsorship deal supporting the future of women’s football. LEGO Australia will become the first official partner of Football Australia’s Legacy ’23 programs.
- Family-owned South Australian winery Taylors is putting its reds and whites behind the green and gold for another two years, continuing its partnership as the official wine sponsor and supplier of the Wallabies until 2024.
- Hoops Capital is thrilled to announce they’ve partnered with Akasha Brewing Company for the next two seasons. The deal will see Akasha become the Kings and Flames’ official beer partner until the end of the 2023-24 season.
- South East Melbourne Phoenix (SEMP) proudly announces a Major Partnership agreement for the remainder of the NBL23 season with The a2 Milk Company (a2MC) – one of the world’s most innovative dairy nutritional companies.\
- South East Melbourne Phoenix is excited to announce Fleet Plant Hire Solutions as a Major Partner for NBL23.
- The Parramatta Eels are pleased to announce its continued partnership with Northern Territory Major Events Company for a further three years, which will take the Club’s long-running relationship with the NT to 12 years.
- North Harbour is proud to announce a new partnership with the Dolphins, ahead of their NRL premiere in 2023, which kicked off today with the club’s first ever training session.