The Seven Network and Fox Sports will broadcast the Australian summer of cricket for the next six years after signing a deal with Cricket Australia worth $1.182 billion.
- Seven takes over the free-to-air rights from the Nine and Ten networks and will broadcast 23 Rebel Women’s BBL games each season, and all Commonwealth Bank women’s internationals .
- The deal represents the first time that all women’s international matches are guaranteed to be shown on free-to-air television.
- Fox Sports will also show the matches that will be broadcast on free-to-air by Seven – all women’s internationals, and 23 WBBL games – as part of a deal that includes a dedicated Fox Sports cricket channel.
- The 36 WBBL games not shown on Seven and Fox Sports will be live streamed on Cricket Network through cricket.com.au and the CA Live App.
- The Belinda Clark Medal Night will be broadcast live on both Seven and Fox Sports.
It was announced in October 2019 that all matches for the WBBL would be screen on Kayo.