- Richmond have signed a three year deal with National Storage who will become their official media polo sleeve partner from 2016, replacing Elegance Tiles
- Carlton have signed a two year deal with CareerOne. The CareerOne logo will now appear on all official Blues apparel including the front of the Carlton away guernsey and the back of the home guernsey
- Carlton have renewed their sponsorship with Acquire Learning for another two seasons.
- Adelaide Crows have partnered with men’s hair product brand Just For Men. The partnership was signed to coincide with the start of Movember
- North Queensland have signed a three year deal with Ville Resort-Casino who will be the club’s new sleeve sponsor.
- North Queensland have renewed JLT (Jardine Lloyd Thompson) as their front of shorts sponsor for a further two seasons.
- North Queensland have signed Westfund as their official Health fund for the next three season.
- The Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs have received a major energy boost with OPAL Solar upgrading their involvement to become a sponsor featuring on the bottom back of jerseys for the next two seasons.