- Ampcontrol has signed on to support the Newcastle Jets as a Major Sponsor for the upcoming 2022/23 Isuzu UTE A-League season, signaling the second year of partnership between the two Hunter-based organisations.
- Melbourne Victory is pleased to announce that NJ Lawyers has returned as a Premier Partner for season 2022/23, extending its partnership with the Club for a third successive season.
- The Central Coast Mariners are pleased to announce Star 104.5 as their partner for the 22/23 A-League Men’s season.
- Brisbane Roar is excited to announce they will be partnering with sports radio broadcaster SENQ.
- AGL has renewed its partnership with four-time A-League champions Melbourne Victory for another two years, taking the partnership through to the end of the 2023/24 season.
- 777 Partners, a Miami-based private equity firm which owns stakes in La Liga side Sevilla, Serie B team Genoa, Paris-based Red Star FC and Brazilian club Vasco De Gama, have been unveiled as Victory’s newest shareholders.
- In a new deal, IG, which first joined Melbourne in 2015, will showcase its long-standing support of the Demons and feature on the club’s AFL guernsey. Its logo will sit front and centre, taking the yoke position for next season and beyond.
- Airbnb has joined forces with the Fremantle Dockers and its Purple Hands Foundation to support the second Kimberley 9s carnival, beginning in Broome on October 19.
- In a move poised to support future Saints stars and young people throughout Melbourne’s south, Moorabbin Airport has expanded and extended its partnership with St Kilda Football Club through the STK Academy.
- Tasmania JackJumpers are delighted to announce the state’s leading gas retailer, Tas Gas, will continue to bring unrivalled energy to JackJumpers games for the next two seasons.
- The Sydney Kings are proud to announce they’ve teamed up with legendary Aussie brand Hard Yakka for the NBL23 season, to become the club’s exclusive workwear partner.
- The Sydney Kings are delighted to announce a partnership with Prism Global Group. Soon to introduce a unique financial infrastructure to the global equity markets, Prism will become the club’s financial partner.
- the Sydney Kings are excited to unveil their partnership with Select Music Agency – the first of its kind in the Australian sporting landscape.
- South East Melbourne Phoenix is thrilled to announce the continuation of major partnership with Ashfords for NBL23.
- South East Melbourne Phoenix is happy to announce that Daniel’s Donuts are back as an official partner for NBL23.
- South East Melbourne Phoenix is thrilled to announce Cleaning Melbourne will return as a Major Partner for NBL23.
- South East Melbourne Phoenix is happy to announce that Pepperstone have re-committed as Major Partners for NBL23.
- Melbourne United is pleased to announce that BASE Compression has extended its partnership with the club for the next two seasons as the team’s official compression partner.
- Melbourne United proudly announces that Mobil has extended its partnership for the 2022-23 NBL season.